The Ember Chair is a versatile seat made using traditional joinery techniques. The wide, curved backrest is cut from solid oak. Finished with our house-made tenna oil and completed with exposed tenons. Please note that we make each piece by hand, and every tree is different, so you’ll see slight variations in color and pattern. These aren’t machine made, and we use solid wood, not veneer or engineered wood!
- Solid white oak
- Our tenna oil finish is resistant to spills and stains and will sustain for years with proper maintenance. Our pieces have been used in a variety of hospitality settings from hotels to retail spaces.
- Handcrafted with traditional joinery.
- Also available in all-wood, with an abrasion-resistant fabric seat, or leather seat.
- The black finish is made to order.
- Ships threshold delivery.
18”W x 19”D x 32”H
Seat Height: 18”, Seat Depth: 18”
Lead Time: In-stock items will ship within 4-6 weeks, items that are made to order will have an approximate 18 week lead time. Please contact us for current lead times at email@example.com.